Component Packaging Development Job Description
The NVM Solutions Group NSG is seeking a Component Packaging Development Program Manager for the development of Non-Volatile Memory discrete package components. In this role you will coordinate, interact, and communicate with Intel Asia assembly team, Intel fabs, and the Intel Product Development Team PDT to drive assembly process development project objectives. The candidate will manage supplier to develop and deliver Proof of Concept POC, engineering sample ES, qualification sample QS and production ramp assembled products. The candidate will lead the members from different teams to provide assembly process solutions and define qual strategies. He/she will work with stakeholders including the NSG Product Development Team PDT lead, planning, fab, QRE, and product engineer to resolve technical issues, maintain project schedules, and on-time qualification. The candidate will work closely with Intel HVM Operations and suppliers to achieve new product and package transfer to high volume manufacturing. This role also provides opportunity for support of path finding programs, Si packaging early evaluation programs, and solder joint reliability risk assessment.QualificationsEducation
- MS 3yrs or Ph.D. in an engineering field with focus on materials or mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in semiconductor packaging development and new product R&D programs
- Minimum of 4 years of wire bond and/or flip chip packaging technologies experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of packaging/assembly interaction and failure mechanism analysis
Inside this Business Group
- Program management leadership and technical problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Si fab back end/far back end material/process and Si/packaging interaction
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while managing changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility in working with Asia and US time zones
- Flexibility and ability to cope with and resolve ambiguity
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.