Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an exceptionally skilled Compositing Artist Temp to join its In-Game Cinematics team. This position requires a creative and technically proficient approach to shot compositing based on personal vision and existing/established art direction from Blizzard games and cinematics. Blizzard Entertainment offers a fun, creative, and challenging environment with excellent compensation, and a full range of benefits.Responsibilities
- Work with the project director and leads to create a compelling look for a variety of sequence styles and styles.
- Ability to take art direction to the next level by improvising and innovating under design and time constraints.
- Self-manage, self-task, and understand project deadlines.
- Proactively identify problems and communicate them.
- Ability to keep up with the fast pace of the In-Game Cinematics production schedule
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe After Effects
- Demonstrate understanding of how to create environmental tone and mood within a compositing environment.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the needs of visual storytelling.
- Ability to maintain sequence consistency.
- Must be self-motivated, social, and a great team-player
- 3 years of professional experience as a compositor on AAA PC, or console titles, or other TV/movies/entertainment
- Familiarity with other compositing packages, such as Nuke
- Experience lighting real-time and/or pre-rendered film or animation
- Ability to think like a cinematographer and incorporate camera-related visual treatments
- Familiarity with 3dsmax, Maya, Photoshop and game engine experience
- Passionate gamer with experience playing a wide range of games; particularly World of Warcraft or Overwatch
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences... ever. Join us!
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.