The hours of this position are 2nd shift: Monday - Friday 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Analyzes and routes incoming tasks to the appropriate resource for completion.
- Serve as primary point of contact for incoming requests to the DPS department for various Word Processing related tasks such as formatting, proofreading, editing, styling of documents, large volume printing, conversion or printing to image (PDF), and burning of DVDs and CDs;
- Interface with requestors to gather detailed information in order to better understand the nature and requirements of their request;
- Analyze requests to decide how request should be performed and to determine the appropriate resource to handle the request;
- Direct requests to appropriate departments and coordinate with local and off-site office resources;
- Assist with performing proofreading and quality control analysis during heavy volume periods.
- Flexibility to work overtime
- Perform other related duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent with 3-6 years of relevant administrative/operational support in an office environment, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
- Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with team when completing assignments
- Must have advanced knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) or other programs specific to the job in order to complete job duties successfully.
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs.
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm, aptitude, organizational skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet pressing deadlines
- Knowledge of Legal terminology and procedures a plus
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.