The hours of this position are 2nd shift: Monday - Friday 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Analyzes and routes incoming tasks to the appropriate resource for completion.
- Serve as primary point of contact for incoming requests to the DPS department for various Word Processing related tasks such as formatting, proofreading, editing, styling of documents, large volume printing, conversion or printing to image (PDF), and burning of DVDs and CDs;
- Interface with requestors to gather detailed information in order to better understand the nature and requirements of their request;
- Analyze requests to decide how request should be performed and to determine the appropriate resource to handle the request;
- Direct requests to appropriate departments and coordinate with local and off-site office resources;
- Assist with performing proofreading and quality control analysis during heavy volume periods.
- Flexibility to work overtime
- Perform other related duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.