To assist in the planning, scheduling and execution of the daily Compounding and Sterilization activities. The Group lead will serve as a key point of contact for operators and be responsible for gathering and assisting in the communication of relevant information between shifts, operators, management, and key stakeholders within the Compounding/Sterilization environment. Includes the ability to train staff that fosters a team environment.
1. Assist Supervisor and sterilizers/compounders to ensure the execution of the daily production schedule
2. Serve as a key point of contact for the sterilizers/compounders
3. Ensure accurate and timely communication between operators, shifts, various departments and management.
4. Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures while meeting the production schedule.
5. Anticipate problems, troubleshoots issues and proactively works to facilitate solutions
6. Write and review Trackwise records related to equipment
7. Coordinate the review and correction of Compounding/Sterilizer documents.
8. Responsible for coordinating of the MBR from beginning to end.
9. Coordinate associate breaks, lunches and job rotations while ensuring production schedule is achieved.
10. Ensure communication of weekly safety topics to operators, reports near misses, performs routine safety audits and reports safety incidents to management in a timely manner.
11. Ensure good housekeeping and safe working environment EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements • Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent, Associate Degree preferred
Fluency in English essential.
3-4 years in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 1 year leadership experience
Preferred: 5 years in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 1 year leadership experience
A little about us:
As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs.