Come join our Datacenter Processor Architecture team! We drive the definition of Intel's datacenter and server microprocessors from first concept, through design, validation and manufacturing.
- We work directly with Intel's largest customers to gain a deep understanding
of real-world needs and applications
- We work closely with Intel business units, platform teams, front-end design
and validation teams
- We collaborate with Intel's fabs to help optimize power, performance and cost.
As a Computer Architect, you will be responsible for pathfinding and developing high performance computer architecture and micro-architecture, inventing and specifying innovative hardware design for performance, power efficiency and functionality. This will include advancing the state-of-the-art of microprocessor core micro-architecture, instruction set architecture, memory hierarchy, on-chip interconnect, IO interfaces and accelerator blocks.
- Ph.D 3 years' experience or a Master's 7 years' experience or Bachelor 10
years' experience in Computer Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or Computer
- Experience in developing and evaluating microarchitecture proposals for
performance, power and cost. This work includes writing performance
simulators in high level languages (C/ C or other high level language experience required, Python experience nice to have), developing power and
cost models and leveraging RTL models and other design collateral.
- Demonstrated success in working with peers, design teams, validation teams,
software and applications engineers
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and
will be responsible for writing specifications and presenting analysis and
findings to technical peers, management and customers.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.