Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Duties and Responsibilities:
Hours of employment:
- Supervise and train employees and volunteers in assigned concessions locations; promote employee safety, efficiency, morale, and teamwork.
- Prior to opening, make sure all stands and portables are stocked with product and fully staffed
- Ensure all staff is in proper uniform
- Ensure all equipment is in good working condition and train employees/volunteers how to operate
- Double-check menu boards to ensure all prices and items are correct
- Verify all product reporting and maintain an accurate inventory record
- Ensure all paperwork has been completed including: stand inventory sheets, spoilage, cooking projections, and food safety and sanitation guidelines. Sign off on paperwork at end of event.
- Make sure all assigned areas have been cleaned at the end of the event.
- Report any problems to the Concession Manager or General Manager
- Various other duties as assigned by management.
- Game day schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. This is a part time position and hours vary by event and season. Must be available to work University of Iowa home football games .
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to read, write, and understand verbal instructions
• Ability to perform basic arithmetic
• Complete a sanitation course either before or first day
• Maintain emotional control under stress
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able to walk/stand for majority of shift and lift up to 30 pounds
• Willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
• Ability to build relationships with guests and co-workers
• Demonstrated organizational skills to improve efficiency
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
• Demonstrate consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments
• Prior supervisory experience required.