Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve. We are currently seeking a Concessions Manager for the Aramark operation at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA. Responsibilities:
- Assist the General Manager/Director of Concessions with the concessions operation to include duties such as booking, selecting and costing menu items, pricing, equipment rental, clerical responsibilities and general office duties.
- Supervise the preparation and service of food and refreshments, as well as clean-up.
- Directly supervise concessions employees with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay increases.
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 2 years food service management experience is required.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced and diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is required.
- Previous management experience in within a convention center or sports venue is strongly preferred.
- P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.