Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Job Description Overview
General concessions warehouse staff play a vital role to the overall operation at FirstEnergy Stadium, Home of the Cleveland Browns. General concession warehouse workers are responsible for the stocking and merchandising of our concession stands on our concession concourses and premium areas.
Detailed Role and Responsibilities
- Pulling, delivering, and merchandising of stock from warehouse as specified by transfer sheets.
- Assisting the warehouse supervisor(s) with receiving and putting up deliveries.
- Assisting the warehouse supervisor(s) with the distribution of full kegs of beer to all of our locations and the timely removal of empty kegs back down to the warehouse on game day/during the end of events.
- Ensuring removal of trash from designated locations and discarding the trash in approved designated areas.
- Ensuring the exterior of the warehouse is always neat, orderly, and clean.
Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Aramark is recruiting to individuals who have the desire to learn about concessions in a sports and entertainment venue. A passion for food & beverage, and guest services is a must and a willingness to learn quickly and accurately. The location is a fast paced, extremely active environment. Individuals need to portray outgoing, upbeat, professional personalities who are highly organized and detail oriented
Prior experience should include warehouse exposure as well as experience working in food and beverage environment. Valid driver's license required for positions operating a forklift, manual transmission golf carts, and pallet jacks. In addition applicants also must be able to individually lift a minimum of 50lbs. Positions are standing/walking/ moving for 98% of shift.
Applicants must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as assigned.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.