At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Concierge Sales Advisor that will be an exceptional contributor and facilitator. The primary focus of a Concierge Sales Advisor is to work with high performing sales managers by taking over a customer prior to install (at customer approved CAD) and progressing that account to install all the while ensuring a delightful experience for both customer and sales manager.
You'll change the world by...
- Educating customers about Vivint Solar as well as features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Presenting price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures
- Collecting signatures for Interconnection, PPA, SPA and HOA documents as well as processing transactions
- Managing time effectively, meeting personal goals and working effectively with other members of the sales and management team
- Following company call center policies and procedures
- Attending team meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts and goals
- Being prompt in your responses, day and night, including weekends
- Having the ability to work extended hours subject to business needs
You'll do that with your...
- Technical expertise in the end-to-end process
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Exceptional customer engagement skills and maintaining positive relationships with every interaction
- Strong organizational, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
- Salesforce expertise and fluency
- Ability to generate accurate forecasts to properly project market specific install & PTO time frames
- Ability to utilize remote based employees (sales reps, office assistants, operations managers) to successfully resolve customer issues
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently to meet customer and organizational objectives
You'll know you're ready if you have...
- Proven Customer Management Experience
- Exceptional relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- A strong initiative that doesn't require supervision to accomplish tasks
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.