This person will be a dedicated contact for the Business Line units, communicating status and expectation across CLC. This position will shepherd deals through the CLC, ensuring timely response and completion.
- Communicate to Business Line, updates with expected funding and boarding timeframes. Ability to follow up on loan inquiries with a high sense of urgency. Provides an accurate and thorough status of the loan request.
- Quarterback completion of loan packages from receipt to finish. Actively monitors the stages of the loan process, utilizing bank systems and reports. Informs the line unit of any outstanding loan conditions.
- Liaise and triage Line of Business inquires to help keep production staff producing. Act as a concierge, the first line of contact for all business unit inquiries. Demonstrate an understanding of the operational and service side of the loan process to accurately problem solve all business unit inquiries.
- Drive successful completion of deals through Loan Fulfillment. Help facilitate the completion of loan workflow to ensure timely processing and boarding of loans. Acts as a champion for higher standards of service delivery.
- Manage and monitor hand-offs between groups across CLC. Possess the ability to engage other colleagues from various teams to meet Service Level Agreements and Corporate Objectives.
- Foster a collaborative relationship with business unit colleagues and CLC teams
- Identify trends, evaluate processes and recommend to management process improvements, including production issues with negative impact.
- Understand and support organizational marketing campaigns to help meet sales and production objectives.
- Maintain service metrics for management team reviewBasic Qualifications:
- *High school diploma or GED
- *Minimum 5 years' experience in a bank or financial services firm
- *Minimum 5 years work experience in a Lending Operations environment.Skills and Knowledge:
- Requires complete understanding of Credit, Documentation and Boarding processes.
- Good to have basic understanding of Finance Center, AFS, FIS and other internal tools in managing Credit, Documentation, Boarding and Servicing.
- Must be able to deliver a positive service experience that is accurate and timely
- Must have excellent written and communication skills in order to interface with all levels of colleagues both in and outside the CLC. This includes being an active listener.
- Possess good judgment and a level of logical reasoning necessary to connect required actions to desired outcomes.
- Must have the analytical skills to observe, evaluate, summarize and apply meaningful data in the problem solving process by asking the right questions and gathering adequate data.
- Must have the ability to multi-task amongst several situations within any workday.
- Will be required to comply will all applicable federal and state laws and regulations
- Must be able to prioritize and manage timeframes and workloads.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Bachelor degree or some college preferred*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled