Local manufacturing company has several opportunities for a Conditioning Technician in the Rochester Hills area. The main function of this position is to receive orders into the conditioning area and perform the next operations following set routines. We are seeking individuals that are able to learn how to operate all equipment needed to produce multiple different constructions of leather and who will understand how each process affects the product and what adjustments to make to achieve the customer targets. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Learning the set-up and operation of all processing equipment
• Working with embossing presses, stakers, mills, buffer, splitter, deduster, spray machines
• Match proper customer standards
• Assist, guide and approve runs of other conditioners with less experience
• Assist in scheduling of customer orders to assure daily goals are maintained
• Maintain housekeeping and 5S standards
• Complete all necessary paperwork with regards to traceability and record keeping
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• History of longevity in previous jobs (minimum of 2-3 years at one place)
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
• Self-driven to work hard and grow in responsibilities.
• Quality experience, machine operations, manufacturing experience
• Experience working with pyrometers, tachometers, moisture meters, BLC, Snap gauge and other conditioning tools is helpful
• Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
• Steel toed shoes or boots are required
• High School diploma
This open is working on first shift and will require overtime and Saturdays.
Pay for this position is $14.00 per hour based on experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.