Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Conference Services Houseperson
- High level of customer interaction and service.
- Sets all Breakout or Workshop rooms including outer buildings according to the specifications given by the Conference Planners.
- Makes sure rooms are set to standard, using the quality assurance inspection sheet, before a Workshop or Breakout session is to begin.
- This includes but is not limited to; floors being vacuumed and free of stains, walls being cleaned, windows being clean, and all lights working.
- Reports any maintenance items by completing a Work Order to Maintenance.
- Makes sure all Breakouts and Workshop rooms are up to par on all meeting room supplies.
- Refreshes all Breakout and Workshop rooms after each meeting.
- Assists any guests by answering their questions. If unable to answer, questions find someone who can.
- Work as one team with team members.
- Attend daily conference services line up.
- Work in a safe manner and keep all coworkers safe.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Needs to be able to lift at least 50lbs.
- Must be able to budget time in an efficient manner to ensure that all rooms are set and ready to go on time.
- Would prefer one year of experience as a Banquet Set-up Person at a hotel.
- Must be able to read, write and clearly speak English.