TEKsystems is seeking a Production support / Configuration Analyst
to Provide analysis and support for our clients production environmentThis person will be responsible for analyzing, reporting and maintaining detailed application data and configurations.
The successful candidate will need to be able:
- Understand data structures and core objects used to operation and maintenance of customer data.
- Ability to analyze and report on configuration and customer data Responding to user inquires and requests for analysis.
- Configure and maintain system based on business needs and requirements.
- Provide ad-hoc query support and report delivery Performance of root cause analysis of production problems and development of both long term and short term solutions.
- Resolution of outstanding production issues that stem from faults in vendor system.
- Must have experience in managing complex business applications relating to customer service in a high availability environment.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Relational Databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc)
- Scripting, reporting, utilities/run time applications
- Scripting skills
- Ability to discern and resolve the root cause of problems in complex environments
- Ability to analyze impacts of changes on systems and take the necessary steps to ensure successful implementation.
- Ability to test, document and implement bug fixes and enhancements.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.