We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. At IBM, you'll work to solve some of society's most complex problems and uncover what's possible as you help our global clients succeed. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobs
In this exciting role you will
- Be involved in working directly with delivery teams in contract programs throughout Public Sector to implement security configurations for infrastructure systems, end point devices, and application systems.
- You will work with security practitioners, architects, infrastructure engineers, applications developers, business partners & other stakeholders to implement appropriate security solutions for security compliance.
- Analyze technology industry & market trends to identify key partners and develop go-to-market approaches for security configuration compliance and vulnerability management solutions. Contribute to the technical direction.
- Function as a key contributor for security configuration and A&A activities in project delivery.
- Support business captures and proposal writing.
PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ GBSPSDC
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.