Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Key Responsibilities
- Engineering Change Order (ECO) review, maintenance, control, and release. This includes, but is not limited to company's Master Engineering Documentation, which includes original Engineering drawings, Bills of Materials (BOM's), specifications, and other related documentation associated with Engineering development and production activity.
- Engineering Procurement (eCart) review, maintenance, control, and release. This includes, but is not limited to prototype level Master Engineering Documentation, which includes Engineering drawings, drawing mark ups, Bills of Materials (BOM's), and specifications.
- Management and control of master files within Product Data Management (PDM) system. Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all documents. Releasing originals in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Management and control of master data in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, which includes creation and updates to Material Masters, Bills of Materials, and Change Masters in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Management and control of CAD data promotion process in Pro/Intralink to ensure released data in PDM matches data in Pro/Intralink.
- Support Engineering community by providing Number Book, eCart, ECO training and/or user support by answering PDM hot line, direct questions, e-mails, and phone calls.
- Testing new functionality within PDM, ERP, and other Engineering systems to ensure Engineering and CM day to day functions are not affected.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Associate's Degree
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.