Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Key Responsibilities
- Engineering Change Order (ECO) review, maintenance, control, and release. This includes, but is not limited to company's Master Engineering Documentation, which includes original Engineering drawings, Bills of Materials (BOM's), specifications, and other related documentation associated with Engineering development and production activity.
- Engineering Procurement (eCart) review, maintenance, control, and release. This includes, but is not limited to prototype level Master Engineering Documentation, which includes Engineering drawings, drawing mark ups, Bills of Materials (BOM's), and specifications.
- Management and control of master files within Product Data Management (PDM) system. Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all documents. Releasing originals in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Management and control of master data in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, which includes creation and updates to Material Masters, Bills of Materials, and Change Masters in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Management and control of CAD data promotion process in Pro/Intralink to ensure released data in PDM matches data in Pro/Intralink.
- Support Engineering community by providing Number Book, eCart, ECO training and/or user support by answering PDM hot line, direct questions, e-mails, and phone calls.
- Testing new functionality within PDM, ERP, and other Engineering systems to ensure Engineering and CM day to day functions are not affected.
- Develop and maintain ISO procedures, SAP scripts, CM's Work Level Instructions, and BKMs.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.