Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1675330577
Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a contract to hire Configuration Manager in Marina Del Ray, CA. The Configuration Manager will be responsible for change management and configuration management on Surface Transportation and Critical Infrastructure system and software projects.
The salary for this position is open.
Duration: Contract to hire
Location: Marina Del Ray
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Overall responsibility for the change management and configuration control process embedded in our software development life cycle
• Participation in platform and project Technical Review Boards
• Maintenance of the software development library
• Software build management to ensure controlled builds are completed for testing
• Release management to ensure that all successfully tested software is captured in the software development library, baselined and released with all accompanying documentation
Local Candidates Preferred.
Five (5) or more years related experience in:
• Performing Software Configuration Management
• Configuration management and configuration control processes
• Structured change management processes and procedures
• Facilitating Change Control Board and/or Technical Review Board
• Software Build Management
• Release Management
• Performing configuration audits
• Windows and Unix operating systems
• Adherence to IEEE software quality assurance and configuration management standards
• Knowledge and experience with structured Configuration Management tools
• Experience with CM Tool Administration
• Knowledge and experience with ISO-9001 and CMMI standards.
• Mentoring and training CM processes and procedures
The candidate must demonstrate:
• The ability to manage multiple tasks and quickly adapt to schedule demands.
• The ability to learn and adapt to new technologies along with attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• The ability to work as part of a dynamic and skilled team.
• Experience implementing CMMI CM processes
• Experience using Borland StarTeam
• Experience using SharePoint
• Experience with requirements traceability and requirements management tools
• Experience with quality assurance processes and performing quality assurance audits
• Experience performing software testing
• Experience developing user and training documentation and delivering training courses
• Experience performing peer level and quality reviews of technical documentation
Education and Certification Requirements:
• Requires a bachelor's degree in a technical area (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent work experience
If you are interested in this Configuration Manager job opportunity in Marina Del Ray, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Srilaxmi Tirumala at 6264632332 or Srilaxmi.Tirumala@adeccona.com