Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for receiving technical support inquiries from Enterprise
Business customers via phone and email. Troubleshoots issues to
identify appropriate resolution for multiple products. May act as a
resource for colleagues to assist with on-boarding or nesting. Works
with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual
results and impact on team.
- Accurately documents problems including detection information,
diagnostic results and repair information utilizing a variety of
software applications. Administers customer account information and
diagnoses and resolves technical difficulties.
- Verifies network outages and escalates to appropriate fix agents to
ensure timely resolution (Tier 2, field operations, etc.) with a primary
emphasis on a quality first call resolution.
- Effectively troubleshoots issues and equipment relating to
connectivity, network, identifying configuration, domain issues, DNS
- Works across multiple applications to perform error resolution in
order to fulfill service orders that meet original time frame
commitments made to customers.
- Records and/or maintains information notes within the necessary
systems where manual intervention is required to resolve the order
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure their issue(s) are
resolved and a superior customer interaction is provided.
- Handles customer change of service requests.
- Manages the overall customer call queue to ensure timely response to
incoming customer calls.
- Creates and processes MACD orders.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Microsoft Desktop technician (MCDST), CCNA preferred
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer