GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Connectivity Leader is the primary facilitator for deploying and maintaining site-to-site VPN connections, enabling Broadband InSite™ for our customers' diagnostic imaging equipment and GEHC. This position provides technical and non-technical support to customer Information Technology staff, account executives, and GEHC field service teams.
1. Drive Broadband Connectivity for their Zone in concert with field engineers.
2. Provide leadership and direction for clients and GEHC personnel responsible for the project.
3. Adopt a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a project risk log; develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
4. Configure VPN tunnels on routers, along with basic networking support/coaching for field service members and customer staff.
5. Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and prioritize what order to work on tasks.
6. Motivated to stay up to date with evolving network/security industry standards.
7. Acquire data from multiple sources, including dispatch records, call management systems, contracts, and broadband connected systems.
8. Build standard reports to communicate findings to stakeholders in field and headquarters service organizations.
9. Validate data and findings through analysis and review with functional teams.
10. Perform root cause analysis to identify and communicate actionable areas to improve service performance.
11. Facilitate and coordinate, as well as track, day-to-day activities required to ensure the connectivity project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals.
12. Manage client expectations of product and services.
13. Ensure customer satisfaction.
14. Maintain accurate list of customer deliveries with an up to date priority list.
1. Bachelor's degree or Associates degree and 5 years' experience working with IT project/platforms
2. Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
3. Proven leadership and effective decision-making capabilities
4. Excellent customer service skills; able to explain difficult concepts to a wide audience
5. Negotiation skills/experience
6. Proven project management experience in complex environments
7. Experienced with Microsoft Excel and/or Access Tools
8. Ability to manage all aspects of customer service, customer satisfaction, and contractual commitments
9. Ability to make formal presentations (internal and external)
1. CCNA, CCNP or CCIE Certification
2. Bachelor degree or advance technical degree preferred
3. Capable of working with customers with various technical skill sets
4. Healthcare Technology Management experience
5. Experience coaching personnel through resolving issues by phone
6. Results driven
7. Problem resolution and creativity in solution development
8. Change management
9. Experience effectively managing team members
11. Experience with the following:
12.Configuring multiple Firewall platforms, routers and VPN Appliance
13.Configuring and troubleshooting IPSec, IKE/ISAKMP VPN tunnels
14.NAT, ACLs, Routers, and Routing Protocols
Locations: United States ; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.