Area Finance Manager
The Business Development Manager position is responsible for accelerating Global Alliance revenue through implementation of the programs and initiatives established by the Global Financial Services Organization. These include enterprise license agreements (ELAs), Capacity on Demand models, and all forms of financing, especially FMV leasing. A key to success will be helping to drive quarterly asset reviews with sales managers and their sales team to help identify opportunities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Act as trusted financial advisor for the territory.
* Accelerate area revenue by building financial models that help drive winning sales strategies.
* Assist the sales force in accelerating revenue by identifying opportunities for and running the financials behind Enterprise License Agreements (ELAs), Capacity on Demand Models, and all types of financing.
* Manage and grow the GFS lease portfolio
* Leverage and build alternative consumption models
* Create compelling TCOs that will encourage customers to accelerate procurement of EMC product
* Assist Sales Managers in running quarterly asset reviews to identify opportunities for sales campaigns.
* Sell financial benefits of EMC proposals to customer C-level executives.
* 5-10 years’ experience in Finance or financial selling role (MBA preferred)
* Excellent spreadsheet skills
* Ability to work with and build complex financial models
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
* Customer-facing presence
* Ability to multitask and prioritize goals
* Strong attention to detail
* Some travel required, for customers calls and asset reviews in the assigned territory.
* Total Earnings Potential ranges upon experience.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Sales, Marketing & Communications
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
US - Virginia - McLean