Construction Administrator What you will do
What we look for Required
- Perform certain job setup duties in the accounting software(s) including configuring billings
- Prepare, code and interface field purchase orders.
- Assist with production of owner contracts and change orders.
- Process subcontractor change orders at the direction of the Project Manager.
- Process and initiate payments for subcontractor pay applications.
- Process vendor invoices for payment.
- Assist in the preparation of final records for the project and archive project files.
- Assist with project cost audits Monitor, reconcile and adjust accounts payable.
- WIP (Work in Process) tool training and support/Entry of Time Solutions and E-Commerce Customer orders
- Coordinate Vendors and SimplexGrinell products
o Preparation of monthly payment applications
o Preparation of Waivers of Lien and affidavits
o Reconciliation of project
o Analysis of job cost and problem solving Preferred Education:
• Associate's Degree, Certification or proven equivalent professional administrative experience Experience:
• 2+ years of experience in contract administration or in a related area preferred Skills:
• Applicant should have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the construction field
• Effective writing skills, teamwork, legal compliance, understanding of contracts desired
• Experience in Fire and Security or Construction industry a plus
• Strong PC literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
• A strong work ethic and ability to communicate effectively with upper management
• Ability to navigate through matrix organization and multi-task, problem-solve, and adapt to change in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Customer service mindset and high interpersonal savvy and approachability
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.