**Requisition ID:** 27177BR
**Job Title:** Construction Consultant
**Division:** 2000: Republic Services, Inc.
**Location:** 04224: Chandler-2525 West Frye Road
**Position Type:** Full-Time
**Exempt Status:** Non-Exempt
The Construction Solutions Consultant provides assistance to the Construction Solutions Executives to facilitate and support the acquisition, maintenance and servicing of new and existing construction and demolition customers.
• Partners with the Construction Solutions Executives to ensure the day-to-day sales support requirements are met.
• Provides sales support to customers in the construction sales vertical.
• Develops ongoing relationship with key customers to enhance partnership and drive future sales opportunities.
• Coordinates customer requests for sales quotes, service requests, and job status updates; schedules hauls and related items as needed.
• Ensures the timely and accurate completion of reporting to ensure that all entries have been properly recorded and all transactions have been accurately reconciled.
• Reviews reports on a regular basis with supervisor including customer reporting, month end and mid-month sales reporting, and Sales Transaction Report (STR) net temporary transactions reports.
• Responds to customer inquiries on varying subjects in a timely manner; coordinates customer service needs with operations and dispatch for Business Units.
• Assists with obtaining credit and reviewing collection reporting to coordinate with the credit and collections department.
• Assists with customer invoicing.
• Produces management reports, reconciles outstanding items on such reports, and/or enters client activity within the Company’s Contact Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
• Assists sales representatives with client activity, reviewing paperwork prior to processing within the CRM tool.
• Creates new customer service agreements, in accordance with the Records Management Policy; may be required to review client records and gather information prior to creation and establishment of client account.
• Reviews and summarizes issues on accounts being put “on lock” or being canceled for sales partners. Addresses outstanding items and other important topics of which the Sales personnel should be aware.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a customer service representative, inside sales representative or in an operations function. (Required).
• Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience using bilingual skills, particularly Spanish, in a business environment.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
A little about us:
The dramatic growth and high performance of Republic Services is an American success story we’re proud of.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.