Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
Posted: February 01, 2017
Reference ID: 315031655
Adecco's specialty division for Finance and Accounting professionals is managing the recruitment of a Controller of Construction for a automotive manufacturing supplier. Enjoy being directly hired into the customer from day one at a growing international company!
The Controller of Construction will be responsible for ensuring sufficient and cost optimized cost during concept phase and realization of construction projects throughout North America.
Some duties will include:
1. Proactive cost control during planning and concept phases. Evaluation and follow up on cost targets to ensure appropriate budget usage and efficiency.
2. Preparation and execution of budget and investment reviews of construction projects for budgeting, planning and forecast purposes.
3. Project support during concept and planning phases. Active "on site" controlling.
4. Definition of sufficient key performance indicators for construction controlling.
5. Support in the definition of construction layouts and logistic concepts.
6. Evaluation of construction concepts based on key indicators and definition of reference projects for comparison purpose.
7. Build or lease analysis of site projects
8. Support and assist modular planning concepts
9. Post calculation of construction projects and definition of lessons learned assumptions.
Position requires a Bachelor's Degree from a university and experience withing the construction industry with a focus on controlling. Experience with automotive is also a plus.
This position does not require overnight travel.
Apply today to be considered!