Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. A world of opportunity
awaits you as you consider a career at SimplexGrinnell. SimplexGrinnell provides a comprehensive array of fire alarm, fire sprinkler, fire suppression, integrated security, sound and healthcare communications systems and services. With one million customers, 150 local offices and 200 years of history in the fire business, SimplexGrinnell is the leader in fire and life safety. We have the following exciting opportunity available to those that are committed to making a difference.
- This position is responsible for providing vision, leadership and direction to the installation department.
- Candidate will be responsible for the Installaton of Fire Alarm and Suppression, Sprinkler, Security and Communication Systems.
- You must be proficient in developing business strategies, implement action plans to meet and/or exceed corporate goals and objectives .
- Must be able to motivate employees; maintain and enhance a positive work environment utilizing management best practices.
- Must be cognizant of all OSHA and corporate safety requirements and insure compliance
- Set goals and objectives for subordinates, communicate expectations to employees and periodically review subordinate's performance
- Review project drawings and obtain all facts necessary to perform installation activities according to specifications.
- 3 years management experience
- 2 years electrical estimating, preferably fire alarm, security and communciations systems
- Read and interpret construction blueprints; project specifictions and provide takeoffs. Interpret codes, product data sheets, wiring details, installation manuals and instructions.
- Must understand Profit and Loss Statements and effectively develop plans and objectives to meet and exceed corporate goals.
- Must have proficient Windows Operating Systems computer skills.
- Must be extremely self-motivated and directed.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.