At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need motivated people who want to make a difference. Right now, we are seeking an Area Supervisor that will be a solid contributor within Vivint Solar. As an Area Supervisor you will complete the installation permit process, coordinate office duties and manage supply chain functions. They prepare all jobs with the proper equipment for all installations and record usage on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and provide office support.
- Complete and facilitate the installation permit process.
- Report on account status with regards to permitting, approvals, installation, and holds.
- Coordinate city inspections of ready projects.
- Maintain general office supplies and ordering as needed.
- Attend and actively participate in conference calls as needed.
- Oversee the storage and disposal of records as per the retention schedules and policies.
- Verify the count of the incoming stock with invoices & purchase orders.
- Transfer inventory to its location in the storage facility or to shelves.
- Affix identification and help staff or other inventory workers find specific items.
- Pull and document all equipment and inventory needed for each install.
- Check all work orders and remaining inventory daily and reorder as needed.
- Report all incomplete work orders to management for corrections.
- Input inventory and equipment data into computer programs and create or maintain purchase orders.
- Maintain vehicles and verify authorization to use vehicles. Potentially drive company vehicles or personal vehicle with reimbursement based on background check.
- Perform full inventory audits.
- Perform any and all tasks assigned.
- Proficient knowledge of office administration.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills.
- Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Experience training peers and subordinates.
- Warehouse experience.
- Forklift certified a plus.
- 10 Hour OSHA-Safety course certification (course provided upon employment).
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.