Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Aramark Engineering and Asset Solutions (EAS) provides a variety of architectural and engineering consulting services including capital project management, energy management, and building commissioning for educational, cultural, government, healthcare, and private institutions. This talented team uniquely positions Aramark to assist clients in assuring that their assets are optimized and their costs appropriately managed. We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. A commitment to excellence is deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition in the market place. You'll be working with a dynamic team with an impressive track record with $7 Billion in projects commissioned, 125+ LEED Projects, $4.6 Billion in capital projects managed and over $1 Billion in energy savings. ( www.aramarktechservices.com )
Project Manager (PM) manages projects from inception through design, bidding, construction, and closeout. This position is responsible to manage the work of Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and other project consultants. It is this individual's responsibility to ensure the requisite levels of non-resident and resident support from various technical support groups are scheduled and utilized in the support of capital projects. The PM is expected to have responsibility for directly managing capital projects as well as monitor projects' cost and schedule to meet or exceed the expectations of the Client.
The PM also acts as a liaison for Aramark to the Client's organization and is responsible to collaborate with senior members of the organization to assist with implementation of strategic capital planning processes. This position values diversity by working effectively with people from different viewpoints and backgrounds. Position Responsibilities:
- Prepares comprehensive project and program budgets and schedules
- Provides detailed project financial monitoring/tracking/reporting utilizing web-based system
- Administers projects as Design-Builder and manages contracted architectural/engineering companies to ensure plan is being adhered to and goals met.
- Supervises selection of planners, architects, contractors and other professionals.
- Provides direction to consultants engaged in planning and follows design standards
- Meets with users to determine needs and scope of work
- Reviews documents to ensure consistency with master plans, programs, budgets and local design standards.
- Solicits, procures, and administers professional consultant contracts
- Solicits, procures, and administers construction contracts
- Oversees and coordinates construction activities.
- Works with the Facilities Director and Operations and Maintenance personnel to ensure smooth transitions from project phase to plant operations.
- Coordinates project close-out activities
Assists the leadership team of a client organization as needed to prepare materials and conduct professional architectural presentations for various senior level meetings and board presentations. Qualifications Education / Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in a corporate office project environment desirable
- Minimum of 4-8 years of demonstrated, increased responsibility in providing leadership for capital projects.
- Interior tenant fitout project experience desirable
- Move management and office re-stacking planning and coordination preferred
- Working knowledge of building systems including HVAC, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and associated building codes.
- Working knowledge of audio visual, IT and teledata systems design, procurement and installation
- Experience utilizing Project Management Information System, e-Builder or FM Systems preferred
- Bachelor's degree in interior design, architecture, engineering or construction management is preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and expertise in working with diverse groups of individuals and building partnerships.
- Capable of managing multiple projects concurrently in various stages of development in fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish priority needs in order to provide a high level of service
- Must be an effective communicator, written and oral, capable of addressing large audiences including board and cabinet members; stakeholder departments; professional constituents and the general public.
- Exceptional judgment, integrity and discretion, and demonstrated ability to think strategically, and delivery tactically.
- Willing to travel nationally approximately 30 - 50%