Posted: December 14, 2017
Reference ID: 1083212
Microsoft Consulting Services is looking for a Consultant that specializes in Windows 10 deployment technologies. You will be responsible for delivering Enterprise Services technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology. Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, consultants will work with Microsoft’s partners and customers to assist in the delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft’s solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments. You will help stabilize developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments.
• You will help design and develop integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies
• Understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the SharePoint developed solution.
• Significant work experience involving technical consulting, systems development, systems deployment and a proven record of delivering business value.
• A deep understanding of markets, customer and partner business and IT environment.
• Have the background to provide leadership in business and demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management; creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems
• Industry leading depth knowledge of subject area, and have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting technology and business problems.
• The individual will diagnose and correct performance problems. Each consulting engagement is customized to serve the clients unique needs.
• The role requires a technically strong Consultant who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in IT Infrastructure Design and Deployment.
• The position will require travel to customer’s site(s).
• 5-7 years of experience with system center experience and/or Windows deployment experience
• Experience with system center experience, Windows deployment experience, and/or Customer support experience
• 5-7 years of experience with a solid working knowledge of Microsoft on-premises platforms including System Center, Windows client technologies, PowerShell, and MDT. Experience with the evaluation, design, and upgrading of several technologies used to create, manage, update, monitor, and report on Hyper-V configurations.
• A degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience preferred.
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government requirements.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.