Consultant, Client Solutions About Us
The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) helps advertisers as well as digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting media to the world's largest platform of offline purchase data as well as the broadest set of online data.
During the past several years, the ODC has created some of the industry's biggest advancements in digital targeting. The ODC is recognized as the industry standard for accuracy and accountability. Solutions include segmentation, insights, targeting and media activation across most key verticals, including Technology, Telecom, Financial Services, Travel & Hospitality, B2B and Media & Entertainment. Job Description
As a Consultant in one of the newest groups within ODC, you will work with Client Partners (Sales) and other Consultants to help advertisers and agencies understand how best to use data to solve their marketing challenges.
You will become a trusted advisor to the Solutions team and Client Partners (sales) by ensuring flawless execution and management of the ODC's targeting and data enablement solutions. You will also work in a data management platform (DMP) to build and manage campaigns on behalf of clients.
It is important that you have a passion for learning, have a strong interest in advertising, marketing and digital media, and can thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and evolving environment. This position will be based in Colorado. Key responsibilities include:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Partner with Solutions Consultants and Client Partners in representing ODC products to advertisers and agencies.
- Possess detailed knowledge of ODC products and services and how they can be applied to support clients' marketing objectives.
- Provide clients with a high level of strategic input and recommendations for digital targeting and media based on their marketing objectives.
- Become an expert in internal tools, systems and processes.
- Kick off targeting and data enablement initiatives using campaign management systems and tools.
- Manage timelines and other details to ensure seamless campaign planning and execution.
- Manage day-to-day interactions with clients regarding campaigns, including DMP engagement.
- Maintain financial forecasts.
- 2 years of relevant experience - hands-on DMP experience a plus
- Interest in digital advertising, data-driven marketing, measurement analytics, and working with agencies, B2B advertisers, and digital media providers
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills is a must
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Understanding of the digital media ecosystem and digital advertising techniques
- Experience with client service preferred
- BA/BS degree required
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.