Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Uses technical and industry knowledge to evaluate and adjust product marketing strategies in response to changing and/or competitive markets. Communicates customer value proposition and maintains relationships with product development leaders in Engineering and R&D to ensure that customer needs and requirements are represented.
May conduct make-versus-buy analysis from a partnership/merger/acquisition perspective. Responsibilities:
- Works multiple projects while leading one or more
- Mentors junior team members; sets standards for team work product
- Prepares and presents market development plan to senior leadership as part of annual planning process
- Guides the practice and field sales to effectively position solutions and provide overall governance, review and approval for new business opportunities
- Coordinates with finance to ensure cost proposals, cost models, rate structures and profit margins are correct, current and in compliance with organizational standards
- May participate in the business unit's lead qualification process
- May provide support to sales efforts by incorporating both client-related and operational support
- Thoroughly understands and articulates internal technical direction, capabilities and business solution to clients
- May act as an aid in studying customer requirements
- Supports the design and development of reports to Project Managers and Program Managers
Ideal candidate will possess a background as a generalist in infrastructure technologies. These skills would include but are not limited to:
- Multiple vendor Server Technologies
- Multiple vendor Storage Technologies
- Multiple vendor Networking Technologies
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Corporate Marketing
Job ID: R19412