Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Responsible for shaping the Company's reputation with the full range of external and internal audiences, which includes: - Executive Communication - Manages the corporate reputation for the CEO, CMO and other senior executives by developing strategic communication materials and providing counsel that builds and reinforces Dell's thought leadership, brand favorability and customer-centric focus.Responsibilities:
- Takes the lead in managing communications for the most complex products/services/segments of Dell's business
- Works cross-functionally to ensure alignment for most effective communication strategy
- Develops and executes in all media outreach strategies to successfully articulate and build awareness of company's portfolio of offerings. Manages relationships with international, national and local media across the full range of the Company's activities. - Issues
- Addresses and responds to major reputational threats that impact Dell; partners with Legal, Investor Relations, and other stakeholders to ensure effective crisis management
- Oversees global team member communication, ensuring it aligns team member understanding, acceptance, performance and motivation with the Company's corporate strategy to increase overall team member engagement.
- Manages ongoing relationships with influential industry analysts and other influencers to secure third-party endorsement of Dell's growth strategy
- Builds and manages a communications program in support of the core tenets of - Dell's brand including thought leadership, customer centricity and global corporate citizenship
- Responsible for ensuring the integration and consistency of global communication to a variety of stakeholders, including customers, team members, the media, and key influencers
- Shapes and communicates key messages that effectively convey the Company's purpose and values, business strategy, and the value of its people and portfolio
- Regularly consults with and advises the executive leadership team and other stakeholders on corporate communication matters to ensure strategic alignment, enhance Dell's reputation and visibility, and manage risks to business Identifies, explores and pursues opportunities to build awareness of Dell's portfolio of offerings and translate to advocacy
- 12+ years of related experience in a professional role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced knowledge in communications strategy, including Digital media, media relations, executive communications, etc.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Communications
Job ID: R32214