Consultant - CRM
Posted: December 04, 2017
Reference ID: 1083221
Do you have a passion for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) business process and application design? Do you want to become a trusted advisor in Microsoft CRM related technologies? As a part of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consulting team Customer Engagement team, you will have opportunities to architect Customer Engagement solutions for customers around one of the following areas: Sales Force Automation, Marketing, and/or Customer Service.
As a Senior Customer Engagement Consultant, you will:
• Engage in senior level business (CxO) and/or technology decision maker discussions related to integration, business value, and business process is a requirement.
• Design technical solutions to meet business goals and objectives
• Be responsible for leading and completing development tasks related to Dynamics CRM
• Provide subject matter expertise to customers around implementation methodologies and how to successfully deploy CRM solutions
• Provide team leadership to others on the team
• Contribute to practice goals and continuous improvement initiatives CRM solutions incorporate technologies beyond CRM.
If you are confident under pressure and professionally resourceful in driving successful client solutions, consider joining our team.
• BA/BS degree or 5 + years in business solutions deployment
• 5+ years of experience with implementing and developing in CRM or other Tier 1 CRM solutions such as Siebel, SAP, or Safeforce.com
• Ability to articulate the functional/technical infrastructure of Microsoft CRM (or competitor products) as well as have a working knowledge of Microsoft products such as SQL Server 2005/2008, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory and application architecture.
• A willingness to travel: The position requires up to 80% travel and is an integral part of this job.
• Pre-Sales experience is a plus.
• Senior Consultants may be involved in assisting and leading a number of pre-sales activities including estimate creation/review, POC scoping or delivery and partnering with sales teams.
• Top Secret clearance
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a DoD clearance at the level sought by our customers when required for the role. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance and/or customer screening requirements may result in employment action up to and including termination.
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Microsoft Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services http://www.microsoft.com/Services .
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.