**Consultant Digital Product Content Strategist**
The Consultant Digital Product Content Strategist will partner with product marketing, sales, design, and publishing teams across Dell to optimize our online customer research experience for digital B2B customers.
What’s exciting about this new position? We are a small, fast-moving, collaborative team, playing a key role in Dell’s evolving online business strategy for B2B customers. In many ways, we’re a start-up, yet we have the support of a large corporation behind us. In this position, you will see the results and impact of your work on a daily basis.
To be successful in this role, you must be results-oriented, and have strong collaboration and interpersonal skills. You must be detail-oriented, with excellent written and oral communication skills. The ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams is essential. Someone who is naturally curious and likes to ask questions would have a strong foundation for success in this role.
· In collaboration with product marketing teams, manage online product taxonomy. Ensure B2B customers can easily find and research digital products. Taxonomy is expressed throughout the web site through the use of menus, landing pages, and search facets.
· Learn and use Content Management System (SAP Hybris) to understand how content can be structured to support taxonomy needs. Provide additional capacity when work requirements require extra help managing product content.
· Optimize and organize online product content to reflect customer needs, ensuring the right type of content is presented at the right time in the right place.
· Partner with Search Engine Optimization experts to develop discoverability plan for products, and ensure content is optimized to support customer organic search trends.
· Use Web analytics tools to understand how content is consumed, and use the insights to improve the content.
**Required Skills and Experience**
· 10+ years' experience managing B2B digital product content, including demonstrable experience logically organizing content to help customers solve problems and find answers.
· 5+ years’ experience using analytics to make data-driven business decisions
· 5+ years’ experience optimizing content for search engines
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and presentation skills are a must
· Experience working with technical products (servers, data storage, software) is a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Marketing & Communications
100 - EMC CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton