Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives. Localizes and adapts global content and programs that achieve sales demand through print and electronic collateral, sales training, customer research and customer briefings. Responsibilities:
- Organizational expert within defined subject area.
- Integrates deep subject matter expertise with: Industry experience, in-depth knowledge of professional standards and trends within area of expertise, relevant related disciplines, business goals and strategy
- Understands impact of emerging business trends and their implications for Dell and its customers
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in- depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers Adapts and integrates own experience with Dell-wide strategy
- Decisions are strategic in nature, have long-term consequence, and tend to relate to business strategy, financial performance and effective resource utilization
- Guided by business plans and strategy
- Initiates new or revised departmental procedures, programs and initiatives Assesses and determines priorities within area of expertise
- Structures and implements changes within the context of established strategy Leads large scale, global programs that contribute to the corporation's success
- Develops innovative solutions to problems without precedent
- Works with Corporate Communications team and business leaders to increase visibility, education and awareness to key industry audiences through use of press releases, case studies, press briefings, featured stories, speaking opportunities and analyst briefings
- Executes product launches at local level, working with cross-functional teams
- Provides inputs into events strategy, including recommended events, budget allocation, and proposed themes
- Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track local/ BU marketing/sales efforts and drive program results throughout quarter/year
- Provides sales team with marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions
- Determines most effective segment/vertical sales tools and drives usage to maximize sales productivity
- Ensures that sales and marketing teams understand and are able to fully utilize tools to enhance sales and marketing activities
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R18793