Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
As part of the Global Field and Partner Marketing team, this role will be responsible for setting the strategy for, developing, and sometimes executing Global Field & Partner Marketing programs and activating/enabling the Field & Partner Marketing teams. This role will work closely with all marketing and sales enablement teams to drive global programs.Responsibilities:
- Manages programs, or specific activities related to programs within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project
- Works with cross-functional teams across marketing to design and execute global programs. Some examples are Dell EMC Forums and product launches.
- Allocates work among team members and provides guidance on a regular basis
- Articulates the specific needs of Field Marketing to other marketing teams in order to develop and execute relevant programs focused on key priorities.
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project/program is on track and conducts post-project reviews
- Defines metrics to measure global programs' effectiveness and gain buy-in for measurement models from key stakeholders.
- Develops and provides ongoing sales and field marketing enablement to ensure alignment and consistency.
- Ensures all project/program documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
- Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications
- Defines supporting and/or driving process improvements
- Evaluates and implements best practices techniques that ensure goal achievement
- Influences and manages continuous improvement of project/program process, practices and initiatives
- Maintains in-depth awareness of industry trends, business conditions and internal processes and practices to meet program delivery requirements
Education & Experience:
- Strong project/program management skills with the ability to drive planning and ensure flawless execution.
- Strong understanding of Field and Partner Marketing
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing goals and measurements.
- Ability to synthesize program results and effectively enable upstream feedback to program and campaign teams to influence development of future marketing programs.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic approach to problem-solving and proactive troubleshooting abilities.
- Extremely resourceful - leveraging all resources both internal and externally to drive business performance
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence, with the ability to address and influence both executive and mid-level management audiences.
- The candidate must be a self- starter and driver.
- 10+ years in a related position, with experience managing large/complex programs
- Likely background in a similar technology, software or solutions company.
- Bachelors required. MBA a plus.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R19449
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.