Job Location: Dallas, TX Tempa, AZ, Irvine, California Aurora, IL ,Kansas City, Missouri, Bellevue Washington
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities.
- Participates in post-sale activities in setting up or converting client cases.
- Reviews sold plan and project timeline with sales staff to identify any non-standard provisions or services.
- Partners with other business units (Sales, IT, etc.) to ensure that implementations are delivered consistently, timely, and accurately.
- May participate in sales presentations, and/or consult on plan design and administrative services; may recommend alternative plan provisions or administrative processes in place of non-standard or incompatible requests.
- Negotiates final plan design features and administrative services; finalizes plan design and communicates to the implementation team.
- Identifies implementation-related problems and helps resolve issues.
- Reviews and executes legal documents; prepares and finalizes project plans.
- Conducts weekly or periodic status meetings with various parties to review progress and resolve issues.
- Transfers cases to the appropriate administration group once implementation is complete.
Acts in a contributing role to the implementation project team on larger, more complex installation projects.
- Converts clients' plan participant data to administrative recordkeeping and payment systems.
- Coordinates responses to day-to-day client service requests during the installation and conversion process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
- 5yrs. related business experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to modify and develop procedures and policies to meet reporting needs/requirements.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 52722