**Senior Consultant, Program Manager, Internal Communications**
Dell’s internal communications team is looking for a senior program manager to join their global team. This team is responsible for developing Dell Inc.’s overall internal communications strategy, programs and key initiatives designed to create increased engagement, connection and communication with 140 thousand team members around the globe.
As a senior leader on the team you will help shape the strategy and implement key programs designed to achieve the overall communications objectives. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an amazing team of fun, passionate, out of the box thinkers that are changing the world of internal communications.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with a balance of creativity and practicality who can also role up their sleeves and make it happen.
This role is based in Hopkinton MA and reports to the Senior Director of Internal Communications
**Principal Duties and Responsibilities** :
• Lead the program development and management on major communication initiatives i.e. change management programs
• Define the strategy and lead the development and implementation of a manager communication program
• Develop the overarching messaging aligning to the team member value proposition, purpose, values and strategy
• Responsible for ensuring the core narrative is consistently used across the Dell by insuring the right tools and materials are in place
• Operational lead for the internal communications team managing the budget, team communication and development of best practices, internal communications playbooks, tools and templates
• Key advisor to senior stakeholders across the business
**Knowledge, skills and abilities required:**
• Passionate, energetic positive “can do” attitude and ability to thrive and adapt in a fast past-environment, displays strong sense of urgency
• Experience developing internal communications strategy and complex change programs
• Stellar project management skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and oral communications
• Experience dealing with very senior stakeholders
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required with at least 5+ years of internal communications and engagement experience
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Marketing & Communications
100 - EMC CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton