Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The Dell gaming team is looking for an eSports manager that will be responsible for planning and managing Dell gaming eSports investments that improve brand metrics, identifying partnership opportunities and managing them while generating demand to hit the quarterly / yearly financial plans.
To succeed in this role, the eSports manager must be highly creative and demonstrate the ability to scale across multiple segments and vehicles throughout the customer journey; fully leveraging the reach of our partners and internal stakeholders (eg., Merch, PR, partner marketing, brand and global creative teams); and align with campaign and business goals.Responsibilities:
- Maintain a comprehensive, up-to-date understanding of the video gaming audience and overall landscape with a deep focus on eSports industry trends, game titles, gamer talent, league operations
- Develop and lead the execution of a long-term and scalable business strategy for the Alienware eSports program that incorporates professional gamer talent, events, digital products and media content into premium experiences for the global eSports audience
- Define and execute long-term, strategic partnerships with eSports leagues, endemic and mainstream media companies and technology innovation partners
- Partner with key stakeholders across brand, media and marketing organizations to integrate eSports program elements within business plans and operations
- Strong analytical skills; focus on media performance, planning and budget management
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative solutions to problems
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to drive issues to closure despite obstacles and opposition
- Ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, remain positive and calm
- Solid project management skills with an organized and capable nature
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize workloads and measure progress
- Strong organizational agility and interpersonal skills to create and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills, at all levels, of the business.
- Strong communicator with an ability to constructively challenge, facilitate and probe to fully understand the business need
- Drive and determination to make a positive difference to the organization
- Ability to work independently, quickly and thoroughly under multiple deadlines
- Ability to learn the needs and want of gamers
- 1-2 years of experience in eSports marketing or management role
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Communications
Job ID: R03036