Job DescriptionConsultant, OncologyRole Summary:
- Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries.
- Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Assists Senior Consultants and Engagement Management with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and the development of proposals of cost effective solutions.
- May lead a small team ofanalysts to deliver client solutions.
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Designs, structures, and delivers presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience with some senior input.
- Proactively develops broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Engagement based responsibilities are largely directed by more senior consultants, engagement managers or principals.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 - 6 years of related experience. Masters is highly desirable.
- Oncology experience highly desirable. But, not required.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills are required.
- Must be willing to travel domestically, approximately 25%.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one's functional area.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
- Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
- Effective time management skills.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.