Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
eServices Program Management Consultant-Round Rock, TX
As an eServices Consultant you will execute program management functions responsible for global eServices within Support & Deployment Services. You will specifically focus on online services business analytics and program management functions. You will lead and manage key performance indicators, business analysis and opportunity discovery. You will work closely with a highly collaborative team across multiple stakeholders.
- Improve analytical framework to optimize business operations to deliver best in class online service
- Lead cross-functional problem solving with Technical Support, Product Group and IT
- Identify, quantify, present and drive impact-oriented actions using advanced analytical tools
- Work on complex problems where analysis requires
- Net out complex problem statements, succinctly tell story through PowerPoint
- Analyzes business data, providing assessments of trends, identifying and explaining variances from goal
- 8+ years with a Masters degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Background in web analytics, decision science, or equivalent experience
- Able to lead teams in formulatinggoals, creating and executing actions, ensuring obtainment
- Ability to proactively identify potential process and performance weaknesses, root cause, and provide corrective recommendation
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple actions simultaneously; setting priorities and working independently under aggressive timelines
- Experience interacting with executive management
- Expert analytics capabilities using Excel and , SQL-related database skills
- MBA and PMP Certification preferred
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R05319
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.