Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Key Responsibilities for the Order Management Systems (OMS) Transformation Program Manager
- Work as a Program Manager within the Global OMS Transformation Team
- Is a key developer of OMS transformation programs globally and responsible to drive Process Engineering, program management and development through implementation of these programs
- Leverages business insights to Develops, executes, transformational projects in cooperation with Regional OMS Leaders and cross functional business stakeholders.
- Assists in the creation, facilitation & communication of Executive presentations, including updates to key external stakeholders
- Drives alignment across GBS and with cross functional business stakeholders to drive OMS Transformational Strategy
- Leverages customer and external benchmark insights to develop the OMS Transformation Strategic Roadmap
- Is flexible working across the multiple Transformation strategic programs as the Lead or key core team member
- Works with the rest of the Transformation Program Managers to create and maintain an effortless experience for our customers
- Maintains high visibility and professionalism within the region as a pivotal OMS resource.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- 8 years+ working experience in Project Management
- Strong Executive presentation/communication skills, organizational agility, attention to detail.
- Strong analytical capability and data analysis experience
- Either Customer Care, Sales Operations or relevant Technical Support experience/background is preferred.
- Strong Customer Care, Sales Operations, Order Processing and/or Technical Support process knowledge, Delta/Siebel environments, is preferred.
- Able to multitask, learn on the fly, acquire good analytical skills and has strong sense of business acumen.
- Demonstrate evidence of driving actions based on data which realized improvements.
- Demonstrate solid project management skills & ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate ability to influence & work with teams located remotely.
- Good initiative & ability to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Good decision making skills
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R14955
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.