Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Responsible for Global Enterprise Presales Go-To-Market programs. Working with Presales leadership and key cross-functional stakeholders to identify and gather requirements for driving product & service offerings relevant to Presales. Manage internal and external websites related to Global Enterprise Presales. Engage with various Centers of Competence (CoC) to represent Global Enterprise Presales interests, advise and execute CoC & Product Group-sponsored programs with Field Sales & Presales teams. Report and analyze on the impact of programs, making time-sensitive change recommendations and modifications where necessary. Work with various productivity teams to ensure the right support services & automation tools are available to optimize the Presales cycle. Global Enterprise Presales is a highly experienced, account-focused field engineering team that provides the broadest level of technical acumen during the Data Center technology sales cycle to Dell Technologies' largest and most complex customers. As a member of the sales team, our Account Systems Engineers and Functional Presales teams need to be able to articulate the value proposition of the Dell Technologies portfolio to a wide audience, select and position the right solution for the right customer requirements. Key Responsibilities
- Develops, designs, and monitors operational sales tools, tasks and programs
- Extensive coordination of communications and information dissemination with sales force and cross- functional organizations
- Leads process improvement programs cross- functionally
- Team leader for Program Management
- Develops and uses sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training needs.
- Analyzes and recommends strategic priorities, sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods in order to maintain and improve the company's competitive advantage in the market
- Utilizes cross functional operational support to maximize sales force productivity
- Evaluates and recommends changes in sales incentive plans in line with analyses
- Experience with large projects / programs across multiple functions, businesses, and participant levels, with budget experience
- Solution design ability, change agent
- Resource management and leadership experience
- Collaborative working style, strong ability to influence others
- Ability to prioritize between multiple tasks and needs
- Advanced communication & problem solving skills, especially at the executive level
- Advanced product, technology & industry knowledge
- Reporting tool experience preferred
Bachelors (Non -Technical)Experience Required:
12+ years relevant experience
Job Family: Sales Operations Job Family Group
Job ID: R19442
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.