Microsoft Services is proud to have the opportunity to serve our government and offer an opportunity for you to do the same. The security of our nation and preservation of our nation’s interest are critical to the safety and prosperity of the United States. The Microsoft Services team has provided and continues to provide a vital role in supporting the successful and accelerated achievement of our customers’ objectives through Microsoft products. Microsoft has seen an explosive growth in the adoption of our .NET and CRM platforms and is looking for developers capable of supporting this extremely important mission. The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
Public Sector developers work with our customers to empower organizations to innovate and gain competitive advantage through leveraging the xRM framework. They have to be the most innovative and creative professionals in the business - our customers demand it - with the deepest technical skills gained through hands-on experience on enterprise scale applications and systems. While our team has proven experience and expertise across the breadth of Microsoft technologies, each member represents a Point of Excellence in his/her own unique technical area of specialism. For these positions, we are actively seeking developer consultants with a passion for and technical competence in Dynamics CRM application development, backed up by a portfolio of successful technical services delivery in complex, challenging environments, to create a compelling image of Microsoft and its products for our customers.
Critical Skills Include:
• At least 5 years related business experience OR CRM experience
• Strong experience implementing and developing on large Microsoft CRM and/or competitive Tier 1 CRM solution such as Siebel, SAP, or Salesforce.com
• Strong experience delivering projects using an Agile / iterative approach
• Strong experience with the C# programming language and object-oriented programming
• Working knowledge of TFS 2010
• Broad understanding and experience developing on the Microsoft platform, including products and frameworks such as SQL Server 2005/2008, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory, .NET 3.5 and 4.0, and xRM.
• Ability to diagnose and correct performance problems.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to engage in executive and senior-level technology discussions.
• Strong understanding of unit and integration testing.
The role requires a technically strong Consultant who is resourceful, confident under pressure and has demonstrated skill in Application Development.
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active U.S. Government Top Security SCI level clearance with full scope polygraph (ISSA or ISA). The position will require travel to customer’s sites. The selected candidate must be able to start within 30 days of offer acceptance.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.