- \t\tYou will work with Portfolio Management Business Development and Relationship Management to establish an agenda that appropriately positions our firm our capabilities and products with each individual consulting firm.\t
- \t\tYou will meet with consultant research staff and field consultants on a regular basis to develop their knowledge of SSGA's capabilities and products.\t
- \t\tYou will orchestrate product rollouts consultant marketing strategy initiatives and special projects related to the consultants.\t
- \t\tYou will organize and host periodic consultant/client relationship reviews with key consultants and appropriate internal constituent groups.\t
- \t\tYou will obtain regular feedback from consultants regarding and share broadly across the firm.\t
- \t\tYou will participate in consultant vendor and industry conferences.
At a minimum you will have at least 10 years of relevant industry experience as well as significant investment depth and understanding of investment concepts and strategies across asset classes.
A CFA MBA or other advanced degree is preferred. Experience in the institutional consulting marketplace is also preferred. Additionally and perhaps most importantly working well with other members of the Consultant Relations Team will largely influence your success in the role. Partnering with colleagues across the organization is required. Effective communication will be a key to success. Extensive travel is required.
Across the globe institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk respond to challenges and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do and smart engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our culture. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion development and engagement and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life paid volunteer days and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.