This is a high level Configuration Management technical architect role working within Infrastructure Services Control. The candidate provides recommendations, technical guidance, and sets the standards for Configuration Management for the enterprise.
This person is an expert in ServiceNow CMDB, Discovery, Service Mapping and lead the Configuration Management team as well as interact with individuals at all levels within the organization.
* Architecture and governance of enterprise Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
* Manage implementations and integrations of other systems into the CMDB.
* Overall responsibility for setting direction, policies, procedures, and coordinate work activities between other application and business areas to extract necessary data.
* Provide process expertise and guidance in establishing governance processes for the configuration management department.
* Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes.
* 5-10 years' experience with ITIL and as well as functional expertise with Configuration Management using ServiceNow
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* Previous experience in establishing governance, roles and responsibilities and leveraging best practices in running a Configuration Management Program is a plus
#LI-MF1 We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.