This position is that of a consultant who interviews client stakeholders and accurately interprets business requirements to provide writing, editing and custom deliverables (Content) in accordance with client specifications.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform external and internal research from both primary and secondary sources.
- Follow-up on source and background information leads in order to fully understand and write about topics as assigned.
- Interview subject matter experts and other sources to write requested assignments.
- Write in various business styles for various media channels (print, online or video).
- Finalize and manage standard writing assignments.
- Work with editors and designers in production of assignments.
- Conduct a plagiarism review of all Content created.
- Collaborate with business partners to facilitate and translate the development of business content requirements
- Understand the process for gathering content requirements for correspondence, forn1s, and documents and execute required documentation.
- Write and translate messaging requirements by focusing on the "what", not the "how".
- Share prior experience as may be applicable to reach consensus.
- Attend client's designated daily morning meeting.
- Experience with document management processes for the creation and management of documents as they relate to this role.
- Build relationships with business POCs and requestors.
- Take initiative to learn about the applicable business processes.
- Understand and communicate the client process to POCs and requestors.
- Adapt personal communication style to the different personalities of POCs and requestors.
- Prioritize workloads to manage against competing deliverables.
- Competently shift priorities throughout the workday, as required.
- Effectively assess the situation and identify key customer needs.
- Adapt to common workflows to complete documentation for all document types.
- Accept daily assigned work from the MCRS within one (1) business hour of assignment.
- Upon each assignment, CCW shall set up and lead a meeting with client internal customer, gather requirements and complete MDX. CCW will review the MDX with another CCW before promoting each request forward. CCW will work with client internal customer to confirm requirements gap for any content rework.
- Work with client internal customer to confirm requirements gap for any Content needing rework.
- Write applicable message content.
- Edit and review final edited copy (message content) with CSM.
- Once requirements are collected, complete applicable message writing efforts within a five (5) business days TAT.
- Meet the monthly SLOs.
- Meet client - established QLO scores.
- Adhere to established standards for MS-Word Readability Statistics.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.