RSM‘s National Healthcare Consulting practice is searching for Revenue Cycle Associates who will provide healthcare provider revenue cycle process improvement services to clients, potential clients and centers of influence.
As a member of our National Healthcare Consulting practice, you will join professionals with a broad knowledge of the healthcare industry including: financial analysis and revenue performance management, regulatory reporting and compliance, and healthcare IT. You will be part of a collaborative consulting team to deliver exceptional client service to meet our client's objectives.
The Revenue Cycle Associate will also support the building of a world class healthcare practice through listening to client needs, proposal development and presentation of solutions.
- Maintain and develop a high degree of expertise in revenue cycle operations, technical processes, and reports
- Analyze and communicate financial and operational data to clients for decision-making and strategic planning
- Support our management team in executing project work plans, including qualitative and quantitative tasks and analytics, to provide high quality client service delivery
- Act as part of the support team on projects to prioritize work tasks, ensure project milestones and deadlines are met, and ensure work products meet quality standards
- Assist Directors and Managers in scoping and planning multiple projects
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other related field.
- 2+ years of Healthcare experience for Hospitals and large Physician groups
- Expertise in Patient Access and/or Patient financial services portions of the Revenue Cycle
- Experience in Denial Management Reporting (Ensure accurate capture of and reporting on denials to allow the organization to understand where and why claims are being denied and focus on how to reduce denied claims over time)
- Proven track record in improving process functions and financial performance
- Experience in leading or working with performance improvement workgroups
- Strong technical and analytical skills, particularly related to analyzing, summarizing and interpreting large data files.
- Provide project support and potentially serve as subject matter expertise in utilizing Business Intelligence tools
- Experience in using QlikView software (or similar platform) is a plus
- Willing and able to travel 75%