Consulting Director-Healthcare Advisory Services-Revenue Cycle
The Firm's National Healthcare Consulting practice is searching for Healthcare Consulting Director with expertise in provider Revenue Cycle process improvement.
As a leader of our National Healthcare consulting practice, you will join professionals with a broad knowledge of the Healthcare industry including: financial analysis and revenue performance management, regulatory reporting and compliance, and Healthcare IT. You will be part of a collaborative consulting team to deliver exceptional client service to meet our client's objectives
- Maintain a high degree of expertise in revenue cycle operations, technical processes and reports
- Demonstrate thought leadership through whitepapers, webinars and other speaking engagements
- Active in relevant healthcare industry groups (e.g. HFMA)
- Analyze and communicate financial and operational data to clients for decision-making and strategic planning
- Manage and execute project work plans, including qualitative and quantitative tasks and analytics, to provide high quality client service delivery
- Mentor and guide consultants on projects to prioritize work tasks, ensure project milestones and deadlines are met, and ensure work products meet quality standards
- Participate in developing new business - developing relationships, qualifying leads and scoping opportunities
- Manage relationships with existing clients to promote quality service delivery and identify additional value added services
- 4 year degree in accounting, finance, business or other related field
- Minimum 10 yrs prior experience in a Director or high-level leadership role.
- OR a combination of Industry experience with hospitals and/or physician groups and 5 years of leadership experience
- Past experience in working with a large or medium sized Consulting firm
- Strong performance improvement experience as it relates to patient access and patient financial services in the hospital and/or physician group environment (Revenue Cycle)
- Leadership involvement with local HFMA or other medical association
- Able to drive and grow the healthcare consulting business, including collaborating with other team members to cross-sell services
- Willingness to travel (average 50%)
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.