Consulting Director-Transaction Advisory Services Leader-(Software/Technology)
RSM is seeking a Director with expertise in the Software/Technology industry to assist in leading lead the Southwest Advisory Services (TAS) practice. In this dynamic role, you will work with our nationally award winning Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory practice servicing both corporate and private equity clients. Our M&A group services include: buy- side diligence, sell -side diligence, working capital assistance, merger integration and optimization, divestures and carve outs and valuation services. Our Transaction Advisory Services team is comprised of seasoned, expert, nationally acclaimed and knowledgeable professionals.
- TAS Directors lead and manage multiple challenging M&A engagements and participate in transactions related to the acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Develop and deliver quality planning approaches with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations.
- Utilize proven business development skills to build upon transaction advisory services work.
- Identify business opportunities and enhance go- to market strategies.
- Lead teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, and coach staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Big Four or similar national or regional consulting background
- A bachelors degree, master's degree preferred
- Approximately 8-10 years of related work experience: 3+ years' experience within financial due diligence
- Strong background working on software/technology/SaaS-based deals
- Excellent understanding of software revenue recognition
- Successful track record of building and growing a Transaction Advisory Service Practice
- Significant deal activity and expertise within the Healthcare industry
- Experience servicing private equity groups (PEG)
- Experience with developing and supervising staff both on engagements and in their career
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge and/or a proven track record of success with operating in a professional services firm or large consultancy
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client's business
- Keeps up to date with the Transaction and Advisory Services Industry, and Private Equity groups (PEG), following the industry's advancements
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Must be willing and able to travel when necessary (approximately 30-40%)
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.