We have an exceptional career opportunity for an IT Audit Manager within the Risk Advisory Services (RAS) practice for the Chicago location. Our RAS practice is rapidly expanding and we are looking for quality talent to assist in servicing our new and existing clients. This position is an addition to the team due to the rapid growth we are experiencing.
We are the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 7,000 professionals in over 90 offices nationwide. Approximately 500 of these professionals are in our RAS practice. The RAS Practice assists clients in managing operational, financial, compliance and technology risk as well as designing and implementing process improvements that can lead to increased revenue or cost containment. RAS serves clients across various industries through the following solution sets: Internal Audit, Information Technology Internal Audit, Security and Privacy, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Advisory, Contract Compliance and Cost Recovery, Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, Anti-Fraud, and Industry Driven Regulatory Compliance.
As an IT Audit Manager in the firm's Risk Advisory Services group, you will primarily coordinate and supervise the day-to-day execution of IT internal audit projects for clients in various industries using our internal audit methodologies.
- Responsible for leading, supervising and monitoring the engagement team on various projects in line with the firm's IT Internal Audit methodologies
- Design and execute tests of controls; analyze the adequacy and operational effectiveness of processes and controls
- Create client deliverables that illustrate engagement scope, procedures and results, including the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the processes/controls reviewed
- Develop creative and practical recommendations for improvement that address identified risks
- Lead the overall project management activities for internal audit engagements including: status updates, monitoring budget to actual performance, and communication with client and firm management
- Develop and maintain relationships with client personnel and is committed to continually improving client satisfaction
- Provide written and verbal performance feedback to team members on internal audit engagements to assist in their development and achievement of goals and objectives
- Advising clients on IT risk associated with complex information technologies and ERP systems, GRC, access controls, segregation of duties and business analytics
- Bachelors in MIS, Computer Science, or Accounting
- 4-5 years of professional experience in Public Accounting, Risk Advisory/IT Consulting, or IT Audit
- CISA, CIA, CISM, CISSP, and/or CPA designation(s) preferred
- Strong understanding of IT risk assessments and controls reviews
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley compliance; COBIT/ITIL frameworks, SOA (SAS 70 / SSAE 16), and data extract software
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Possess strong business ethics and willingness to adhere to stringent professional standards
- Manufacturing and/or consumer products industry experience is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20-40%
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, AX, Netsuite), GRC software, and access security is preferred