We are looking to hire a Principal / Partner who would be responsible for growing, enhancing, developing and managing professionals in our Financial Investigations and Dispute Advisory Services Practice in Chicago.
- This executive will focus on and drive this service offering with the Great Lakes region.
- Capabilities and expectations include:
- The Principal / Partner will collaborate and represent RSM's services Lines (Risk Advisory Services, Technology Services, other Financial Advisory Services, Audit, and Tax) to clients and prospects within the Great Lakes region. The Principal / Partner will work across regions as a collaborator and leader within the integrated, national Litigation and Dispute Advisory & Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigations team
- He / she will have substantial responsibility in overseeing client service delivery of solutions of the stated forensic and litigation service offerings to clients that typically include law firms, insurance companies, banks, corporate counsel and management of companies, audit committees, government agencies, regulators, and corporate boards
- This professional will use their industry knowledge, experience, depth of technical knowledge and strong collaborative expertise to add knowledge, value, and executive leadership
- This successful, dynamic accomplished executive professional will assist in developing business plans, leading and performing tasks outlined in the plans and steps necessary to contract with clients in the marketplace
- The Principal/ Partner will develop and execute their practice strategy aligned with regional and national expectations to drive growth for the Firm
- To accomplish the national consulting expectations, the Principal / Partner will support the National Consulting Services line of business as needed
- Directly reporting to the National Leader of Financial Advisory Services
- Dotted line to the Great Lakes Consulting Leader and the Financial Investigations and Dispute Advisory, National Leader
: CPA, ABV, CFA, ASA, CFF, CIRA, CDBV, MBA
- Must be recognized as an expert and have testified on numerous matters at deposition, trial and arbitration
- Significant experience in leading teams in a matrix organization
- Proven success and track record in building a profitable practice
- Proven business development and sales
- Solid capabilities for practice management, marketing and thought leadership
- Previous experience in managing and directing the analysis and forensic investigative efforts related to complex commercial litigation, lost profits, commercial damages, insurance coverage disputes, business disputes, and valuation disputes. Additional experience with intellectual property infringement litigation, bankruptcy matters, and other related business matters are desired.
- The successful executive will have a track record of success in exceeding client expectations.
- Will have obtained recognition in professional organizations.
- Assist in building, developing, and managing a book of business to meet goals and objectives
- Effectively manage client relationships to exceed client satisfaction
- Will heighten the RSM brand by demonstrating thought leadership
- Provide consulting service to clients by working on and leading consulting projects
- The Principal/ Partner will collaborate with RSM Leadership team to accomplish these goals
- The Principal/ Partner will be responsible for maintaining quality standards of excellence and best practices
- He/ she will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and proven success in managing and motivating teams
- Exercise the highest levels of leadership and mentorship
- Successfully integrate strategies defined by the firm
- Attract, develop and retain talent
- Ensure the continuous professional development of staff is being met
- Travel as needed
- Collaborative, trustworthy, and motivated
- Achievements of financial goals and plans established by the Firm
- Achievement of geographic and capabilities growth as defined by the Firm
- Participation and leadership in National Consulting expectations of standardization, integration, and collaboration
- Development of staff along with retention and satisfaction of team members.
- Positive leadership culture
- The successful candidate will have the strongest elements of executive leadership
- A self-starter who leads by example
- Highly respected people leader
- Exceptional executive presence and professionalism which commands the respect of colleagues and subordinates
- Respected industry leader
- High energy, highly motivated and empowers others
- Results oriented
- Ability to inspire others to follow
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit
- An executive possessing the highest levels of professional, personal honestly, integrity and ethics